Top Grade A Driving Instructor, committed to offering great deals. There are savings to be made, not just through the bulk buy and the introductory offer but also on a lesson by lesson basis for those who prefer to pay per booking.
|First Hour||£0||FREE of Charge*|
|Theory Training||£0||FREE of Charge|
|2 Hour Lesson||£52||
|1.5 Hour Lesson||£40|
|10 Hour Bulk Buy||£260|
|Driving Test Lesson 2 Hour||£52|
The boring stuff:
• *Introductory offer: Free first lesson available only to complete beginners with no previous experience.
• In order to qualify for the free first lesson, the initial booking must be a duration of 2 hours. The first hour is free and the second will be charged at the hourly rate of £28.
• Bulk buy offer: 10 hours in total. Balance to be paid in full on the first lesson of the bulk buy.
• Refunding of unused bulk buy hours will be charged at the usual hourly rate of £28 and not the bulk buy hourly rate.
• Payment is to be made in cash on the first lesson. Cheques and balance transfers are not accepted.
• A minimum of 24 hours notice is required should you need to cancel or rearrange your lesson to allow the time to be rebooked.
• If the required notice is not given, the lesson fee will still be charged at the agreed lesson rate. Bulk buyers will not be refunded under these circumstances.
• Test day consists of a 1 hour lesson ending at the test centre, followed by 1 hours use of the Audi for your test with the examiner.
• Pass Plus: 6 hour lesson with regular comfort breaks and a lunch break.
• All driving lessons are conducted on a one to one basis. No backseat learners at any time.
• No smoking in the vehicle at any point.
Hope all that makes sense. Any further questions please just ask.